Translate

sobota 13. listopadu 2010

13.11.2010


Ahoj všichni, outfitový fotečky budou až zítra, dneska podzinmí inspirace od 5 mých oblíbenkyň! Doufám, že se vám to bude líbit! Krásný víkend!!
Hello everyone, outfit post will be tomorrow, today it is about autumn inspiration from my 5 fav beautiful bloggers! Hope you'll like it as much as I do! Have a nice weekend!


Melanie of Ideé Géniale

Maria of Lulu Letty

Erin of calivintage

Julia of Orchid Grey

Ana Maria of High Street Cardigans

6 komentářů:

  1. Hey:)

    Thank you so much for featuring me. You made my day:)

    I love love love your blog:)
    Lots of hugs,
    Ana

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. hi! thank you for featuring me, you have a great blog!

    xo
    Julie

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Hi Mici! Thanks so much for featuring me along side these beautiful ladies!!

    xx
    Maria
    Lulu Letty

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. oh ladies! thank you for such nice comments. I'm super happy that you liked my blog, all of you are huge inspiration for me in both your personal styles and blogs! thank you VERY MUCH!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. lovely inspiration.
    i adore calivintage!
    xx

    OdpovědětVymazat